Skip to main content
- What am I doing in my class that works?
- What doesn't work? How do I fix it?
- How can I improve learning in my class?
- Where is my area of expertise?
- What do I know that others may not?
- What is something related to my field that I've always wanted to know more about?
- What is a problem in your field that needs to be solved?
- What journals, magazines do I read? What kinds of things do they publish? How can I tap into this market? Look at their contributor guidelines.
- Do these journals and magazines publish book reviews? Can I review a book for them?
- Do any of these journals need peer-reviewers? Can I ask to be a peer reviewer for them?
- What conferences are available in my field, both teaching conferences and content conferences? What are their presentation guidelines? What areas of expertise and/or specialties do I have that I could share?
- Can I chair a panel at one of these conferences? What would it be about?
- Can I collaborate with my peers and organize a panel? What would be a good topic?