- Most cabins range from $50-$200 per night per person.
- Remember to factor in airfare, transportation to and from the airport to the port, taxes and other fees
- Tipping the cruise staff daily is expected.
- Cruises also sell drink packages (alcohol, soda, bottled water, etc) that can run anywhere from $50-$350.
- Visiting the spa, gym, and specialty restaurants will cost extra.
- Be sure to set aside money for on-shore excursions.
- Adding all of this up means that a 7 day cruise can cost anywhere from $920 to $3650.
- The average cost is typically in the $1500-$2000 range.