- Fine dining restaurants offers patrons the very best in food, service, and atmosphere.
- Customer service in a fine dining restaurant is much more attentive than in casual dining establishments.
- The staff must be rigorously trained and ready to answer any and all questions customers may have about a menu or a wine. They should also be ready to make menu recommendations if asked.
- Your wine list should complement your menu. Fine dining servers should be trained to suggest a wine or beer choice for each menu dish.
- menus change on a daily or weekly basis, and the selections often depend on locally sourced foods at their peak of freshness.