Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search for your academic journal
Hospitality & Tourism Complete
Many full-text articles covering Baking & Culinary Arts, Business Travel, Event Management, Food & Beverage, Gaming & Casinos, Hospitality Law, Hotel Management, Leisure Studies, Market Trends, Meetings, Menu Planning, Restaurants, and more.
Business Source Complete
Company profiles (w/ SWOT analyses), industry profiles, market research reports, case studies, country reports, business-related articles, and streaming videos from the Harvard Business School Faculty Seminar Series.
Hospitality and Tourism (Gale OneFile). Formerly Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure Collection (Gale)
Selective full-text articles from over 500 journals covering various aspects of the hospitality industry such as cruise lines, hotels & motels, resorts, restaurants & menu planning, travel & tourism, and leisure activities.
Business Insights: Global
Company profiles include SWOT analyses, company histories, financials, and management-related articles.
Academic Search Complete
Scholarly, multi-discipline database providing full text articles for studies in the arts, sciences, education, humanities, social sciences, and more.
Research Methods - Definitions
Database Search Reminders
- Limit to "Full Text"
- Check your date; is it appropriate, is it current?
- Click on "Academic" or "Peer-reviewed" to limit your results to only academic articles.
- Academic articles report research, therefore they will have examples of different research methodologies.
- When you're going through an article look for the "Method" or "Methodology" section.
- Use keywords to conduct your search; do not enter an entire sentence into the search box.
- Example: "sports marketing," not "what are different research methodologies in sports marketing."