Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
C.R.A.A.P -- Consider the following criteria for evaluating websites and sources:
- When was the information written or published?
- Has it been updated?
- Is it out of date for your topic?
- Are the links functional?
- Does the information answer your research question?
- Who is the intended audience?
- Is the information at an appropriate level?
- Is the author a person, company, or organization?
- Is the author an expert on the subject?
- Is contact information included?
- Does the URL reveal anything?
- Is the information supported by evidence?
- Can you verify the information?
- Is it peer reviewed?
- Does the language seem unbiased?
- Are there spelling, grammatical or other typographical errors?
- Is the purpose to inform / teach / sell / entertain / persuade?
- Do the authors make their intentions clear?
- Is the point of view objective?
Business News Sites
Links to business-related news sources.
Going Global's USA/Canada City Career Guides Updated job postings for the 40 largest cities in the U.S. and Canada. Includes city-specific employment trends, major companies, cost of living expenses, and more.
Going Global's Country Career Guides Updated international job/internship postings in 35 countries. Includes country-specific information on work permit and visa regulations, interviewing, cultural and business etiquette, cost of living expenses, employment trends, and major companies.
LinkedIn Learning ACCESS: Log in with your JWU username & password to discover an online library of instructional videos on the latest software tools, business and education skills. With more than 4,000+ courses taught by industry experts—and more added every week—this resource is designed for all levels of learners and is available online from any computer or mobile device.
RSS Feed from New York Times - Business
Florida Business Information